Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Brief update.

Hey all,

It has been a little under two weeks since our littel winter excursion. There has not been much of note that has happened since then. We were going to try and hit up a quick one night excursions last week but the temperature dropped far below what would be considered sane and beyond that of our gear's capabilities.

First thing of note has been my training. I have been running the stairs EVERY time I leave or return to my apartment. This is still a challenge but I have found that my recovery time from each trip has been shortening. When I first started, my recovery time was around 4 minutes for each trip up the stairs. Now I am down to about 1 minute of recovery time. I think this is progress. I figure I will be ready to step it up a notch when I am barely winded when I reach the top. At which point each time I hit the top I will immediately turn around and do it again. I have noticed the past week I have been looking for excuses to go out of the house so I can run the stairs again. It seems my body is beginning to crave the activity. I noticed also I am waking up easier in the mornings and my energy is increasing ever so slightly.

We have a trip schedule for March 21st and 22nd. I will keep you all updated as to where we are going and such as we get closer. As for now I will keep running the stairs and going on city day hikes. Maybe I should re0organize my pack a bit and try to shave some weight off...

Blessings and Light,
'D'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home