Sunday, February 12, 2006

Episode I... New Beginnings and a Shivering Camp

Hello everyone out there in cyberspace. Welcome to my new home on the internet. I am starting up a blog to keep a live journal of my adventures in camping and survival exercises. Please check back often as I will be updating this page whenever I do something related to camping and such. My goal is to share information with people. Maybe you can pick up a tidbit that will help you when you are freezing cold and need to build a shelter out of a stick of chewing gum and some dental floss. (Okay so maybe I am not MacGuyver, but I do have some skills here and there). What I hope most is my fellow survivalist types will learn from my mistakes and not repeat them when the time comes.

Stay Warm and Be Safe,
'D'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home